IT Support Specialist
2573 Apple Valley Road NE Brookhaven, GA 30319
In this role, you will be responsible for computer set-up, installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrades, and maintenance. Additionally, your will be responsible for how computers connect to the shared drive, network, and printing. Knowledge regarding the connectivity and use of handheld devices such as tablets, PDAs, and smartphones, along with general acquaintance with VOIP phone systems, is also necessary.
Although much of the work will revolve around technical skills and support, you may be asked to work directly with team to provide some advice, training, and guidance regarding Zoom calls, Microsoft Teams, other platforms, and general tech advice.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Setup new employee equipment -- laptops, desktops, phones, door passes, etc.
- Oversee printer, tablet, and smartphone use
- Ensure network connectivity and backup system management
- Manage VOIP phone system and handsets
- Asset and inventory management and tracking
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to administer networks and servers
- Acquaintance with VOIP phone system
- General knowledge of software and hardware use and troubleshoot
- Analytical and basic problem-solving abilities
- Ability to clearly communicate technical solutions to attorneys and clients
- Capacity to work independently or with a team