IT Support Specialist
1 Royal Oak Avenue Atlanta, GA 30076
The information technology (IT) support specialist position is devoted to all aspects of computer set-up, installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrades, and maintenance. Configure, maintain and troubleshoot the computers, laptops, tablets, printers, applications, and end-point security within the organization' s network. Involvement in administrative functions supporting the global desktop environment and all its related infrastructure. Will provide end user training when and where it is required. Service-oriented, a problem-solver and technically savvy with interpersonal skills.
• Manage, maintain, and upgrade most applications on desktops and servers.
• Partner with the current team in supporting, training, and developing end user-abilities.
• Answer calls or tickets to support end users with applications, hardware, software, and networking issues.
• Create, modify, and maintain end user documentation and knowledge base articles.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software problems in person and remotely, resolving and documenting solutions.
• Execution of the Office 365 applications deployment and supporting of all Office 365 Enterprise apps.
• Windows OS Desktop image creation and OS hardening.
• Establish and maintain user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and security.
• Provide technical consultation and recommendations to assist management planning for Operating System upgrades and release planning.
• Ability to work productively in teams and independently.
• Perform as a resource on projects when required.
• Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
• Candidates with SharePoint management of site rights, page design and support are highly sought after.
• 3-5 years Microsoft infrastructure/network deployment and support experience.
• Office 365’ s applications, includes Outlook, SharePoint, Skype for Business, One Drive, Yammer Online.
• PC, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10, Office 365, various mobile devices.
• Intermediate networking skills including: troubleshooting network problems, PC connectivity and debugging, virus/spyware removal, DNS, DHCP, network printers, and file shares.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Casual office environment.
• Ability to travel < 25% of the time.