IT Security Administrator
900 Ashwood Park Suite 500 Atlanta, GA 30338
Information Technology Security Administrator
The role is responsible for design, execution and network security oversight.
- Manage network security consoles and remediate alerts.
- Resolve security intrusions, incidents, and malware issues, etc.
- Security tool support, configuration and maintenance.
- Evaluate network compliance with security standards.
- Create policy and procedure documentation as needed.
- Use network security standards for network project evaluations.
- Network security audits.
- Maintain security standards and policy compliance.
- Design, configuration and documentation of information security systems and devices (e.g. Firewalls, Enterprise Gateway Devices, SIEMs, Content Engines, IPS/IDS Systems, etc.)
- Keep ahead of changing business and network security threats.
- Change management participation.
Bachelor’ s degree with 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise-wide solutions for information and network security in a large distributed enterprise environment.
- CCIE, CCNA Security, SSCP, CISSP or similar GIAC certifications.
- Expert knowledge of networking required.
- Extensive experience with Cisco ISE and Splunk
- Log management and analysis tools experience.
- Experience with forensics tools such as wireshark, nessus, netsleuth.
- Expert understanding of VPNs and remote access.
- Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools.
- Expert knowledge of OSI and TCP/IP models, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, Netflow
- Experience with Qualys.
- Understanding of information management and data classification.
- Security incident investigation experience.
- Knowledge of encryption techniques and PKI infrastructure.