IT Project Manager
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Defines, plans and implements the goals and milestones associated with all application development or system projects.
- Oversees the analysis, design, execution and support of all assigned projects, including resource planning, team selection, performance appraisals, and budgets.
- Formal project management will also entail the usage of a standardized project management methodology to guide all projects in a consistent, organized and reliable manner.
- Certification PMP, CPM.