IT Ops Manager
6875 Shiloh Rd E Alpharetta, GA 30005
• Lead the Technical Support Department’ s operations including helping to triage, communicate and track support items.
• Make sure the team is communicating effectively and users are receiving the best possible experience
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of IT systems including telecommunications, servers, PCs, mobile devices, Windows OS, hardware, software, and peripherals.
• Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT Technical Support Team.
• Act as an escalation point for team members, working with users directly as needed to resolve issues promptly.
• Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
• Keep current with the latest technologies.
• Assist with financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
• Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
• Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
• Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or information technology-related field required.
• Minimum 4 years of professional hands-on work experience with Microsoft Office365 technologies.
• Technical skills including Microsoft Windows OS, Office 365, Mobile Device Management, Active Directory, Security including firewalls and Networking.
• Troubleshooting technical issues in AD, Outlook, networks including WiFi, security problems with firewalls, and hardware problems.
• 2+ years of relevant experience managing a technical support team focused on supporting internal users.
• Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor and coach team members for growth.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and be the liaison to the end-user.
• Exemplifies a high level of integrity, professionalism, and maturity.