IT Operations Support Desk Analyst
1 Mercedes-Benz Dr Sandy Springs, GA 30328
IT Support Desk Analyst
Job Description/ Requirements:
This is a cross functional role providing 1st and 2nd level support and response to various issues and customer inquiries as well as other operational support activities. Serve a main point of contact between IT and Instructional Design/Training teams.
- Monitoring and responding to issues raised by customers, designers, trainers
- Monitoring and responding anomalies with Learning Link, SumTotal, Ed LMS, Admin Portal, Training Admin Assistance, Performance Bonus Scorecard, etc.
- Provide Level I & II support for the above items
- Thorough documentation, reporting, and updating of issues through CISM/JIRA/Github to responsible IT partners.
- Persistent and effective follow-up of open tickets until resolution.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- 4+ Years Exp.
- Valid Driver’ s license
- Experience administrating operational systems (preferably Learning Management Systems)
- Knowledge of ITIL-based service management
- Knowledge of SQL and/or using Cognos to generate reports
- Knowledge and skills related to analyzing data in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge related to systems design (databases, data flow, networking, etc.).
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly identify patterns
- Strong customer-facing communication skills