IT Manager, Manufacturing Systems
1400 Warren Drive Marshall, TX 75672
- Responsible for managing and supporting ERP 2020 Insight and all 3rd party integration systems.
- Manages IT software application and report writing (staff)
- Works closely with Engineering in maintaining, configurating and modifying all manufacturing applications
- Manages production, scheduling, and delivery reporting needs
- Oversees and maintains databases and data systems performance (non hardware)
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Interpret data and analyze results;
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and data quality
- Create and maintain technical documentation for various systems, services and business processes including databases and reporting procedures
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Communicate and interact using business language (non- technical) with the ability to translate business requirements into systems requirements and technical specifications.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Works with 3rd-party vendors on support and maintenance issues that may include specification design and development oversight, as well as testing and integration within other applications
- The individual must be capable of delivering quality results, demonstrate the critical thinking and decision-making skills that create long term value for our business and our customers.
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience in relational database concepts, design, constraints, stored procedures, functions and optimization.
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, information management, statistics or ten or more years of technology related on-the-job experience
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Design and develop high quality, high performing data SQL queries.
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft products
- 2020 Insight configuration and database knowledge a huge plus
- Experience working with ERP in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Results driven, highly organized, works well independently
- Focused on internal and external customer service
- Ability to manage multiple projects in multiple functional areas simultaneously
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to changing project needs in evolving situations
- Collaborative, Adaptable, Creative, Honest, Positive