3550 Lenox Road, Suite 1525 Atlanta, GA 30326
Responsible for the planning, organization, and execution of all IT functions at all sectors. This includes directing all IT operations to meet company requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions
- Plan and implement additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting network and systems infrastructure.
- Oversee the implementation of network security, planning and management of the company' s system; manage company-wide upgrade efforts.
- Oversee the management of corporate help desk activities and resolve escalated issues as necessary.
- Oversee all IT-related purchasing and budget usage; work with accounting to develop budgets.
- Participate on all hardware and software evaluations and maintain vendor contracts.
- Work with corporate leadership to maintain existing and develop new IT related policies and procedures.
- Interface with external IT auditors to ensure company compliance
- Manage the development of custom software applications by contract developers.
- Ensure new software releases are made available to end users in a timely manner.
- Ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for solution implementation.
- Produce detailed timeline for each application release and implement effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status.
- Approve all business requirements prior to the technical solution
- Proficiency in Cisco firewalls, routing, switching, TCP/IP
- Ability to develop and maintain company database
- Demonstrate knowledge of server and desktop OS management
- Broad knowledge of remote access and in-field support
- Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience in implementing effective and innovative software development methodologies