IT ERP Project Manager
3300 Highlands Pkwy SE Smyrna, GA 30082
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects. This includes developing detailed work plans, schedules, estimate, resource plans ands status reports.
- Provides direction and management to teams in order to accomplish defined goals.
- Provides implementation services, rollout support and operational planning.
- Develop and maintain project plans to effectively manage scope, schedules and resources.
- Manage budgets and change control process
- Ensure stakeholders are engaged during project lifecycle.
- Maintain professionalism and positivity when encountering change
- Bachelor’ s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or relevant technical/IT related program.
- 8+ years related IT and Project Management experience
- 3+ years supporting and/or implementing ERP systems
- Project Management Certifications (CPM, CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM) or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self manage
- Mastery of project management methodology.