IT Analyst / Project Coordinator
Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Working with the IT team members to coordinate daily tasks.
- Managing IT department schedule and coordinating meetings.
- Work with our vendors / partners to help manage relationship. ie: scheduling, invoicing.
- Assist with IT-related procurement to include solicitation of quotes, creation of Purchase Orders (POs), and invoice management.
- Track / summarize progress on various projects
- Assisting in implementing plans and goals for the department
- Assist in tracking and managing expenses
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of Technology contracts and relationships
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Can manage needs of multiple people
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong follow-up
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Must have strong work experience, knowledge and aptitude of Microsoft based tools such as Office Suite (Outlook, Calendar, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other industry standard software
- Possesses strong, analytical skills as well as excellent written and verbal skills
- IT Management background a plus
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills a plus