2120 Power Ferry Road, Suite 210 Atlanta, GA 30339
Our client is seeking a GIS Analyst to manage data generated during the design and construction of various infrastructure projects.
- Adhere to standard data management practices by acquiring, organizing, and maintaining project related data from internal, public, client, or 3rd party sources.
- Develop exhibits to be used in presentations and publications.
- Research and confirm accuracy of all data received through an extensive QA/QC process ensuring client and government standards are met.
- Perform basic database analysis and maintenance involving daily GIS applications.
- Create and maintain data in various formats including shapefiles, CAD files, KMZ, tables, raster, and geodatabases.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Geography, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Geology, or a GIS-related field.
- 3 or more years professional experience in a GIS position.
- Proficiency with ESRI ArcGIS software including: ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online.
- Understand key concepts and principles of geospatial data management, geoprocessing, and cartographic design.
- Working knowledge of Python, arcpy, and/or ModelBuilder.
- Effective planning/organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Strong communicator with proven ability to coordinate with fellow team members internally and externally.