Full Stack Software Engineer
1407 Texas Street Suite 202 Fort Worth, TX 76102
- At least 5 years of web development experience
- Programming with server-side languages: Ruby, Python, Elixir, Node, or something similar
- Familiarity with an MVC framework such as Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.
- Strong OOP / OOD skills. Enjoys writing clean, dry code. You might know a design pattern or two.
- TDD or some background in writing automated unit and integration tests
- Relational Databases and SQL
Tools we work with
- None of these are requirements. We understand that folks with different backgrounds aren' t necessarily going to have experience with all or even most of our stack. But this will give you an idea of what kind of technology you would be working with if you join us.
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Elixir and Functional Programming
- Vue JS
- Redis or other NoSQL solutions
- Resque or similar background processing frameworks
- Concurrency / Multi-threading
- TDD/ BDD and surrounding tools: RSpec, Jasmine
- Design Patterns / Domain Driven Design
- Willingness and ability to communicate effectively with non-technical team members
- Accepts and gives feedback constructively
- Open to discussing different options and accepts the direction the team decides to take on a project
- Continues to build technical skills, apply them to projects and share them with other developers