Full Stack .Net Developer
Alpharetta, GA 30004
The Software Engineer creates new products as well as maintains existing products as part of an n-tier architecture system using C#, .NET, Web Services, API’ s, Vue.JS, MS SQL 2008 R2, or later and Visual Studio 2019. They are responsible for administration of product data integration and develop products from concept through code development and product launch. They have the ability to follow architectural product design and delivery as directed to achieve optimal product performance and maintainability.
- Utilizes sound knowledge of OOD principles in developing robust solutions
- Designs and develops interface programs and performs unit and integration testing of software business units
- Administration and coordination of user interface design
- Analyzes current and continuing information system requirements
- Develop SQL queries to extract, manipulate, and/or calculate information to fulfill data and application requirements
- Programs and optimizes database stored procedures, functions, tables, and views
- Document the code such that the function of the code is clear
- Administration and coordination of web services, FTP, and B2B data integration
- Conduct technical research as necessary to develop and refine product concept
- Investigate new technologies as necessary to enhance or develop products
- Keep up-to-date with programming technical developments and capabilities
- Provide technical assistance for internal and external customers as needed
- Follow product architecture guidelines to deliver optimal product performance and maintainability
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
- 8+ years of progressively responsible related technical experience in object-oriented software development is required.
- Knowledge and experience in C#, .NET, MVC, Web Services, REST APIs and MS SQL 2008 R2 or later, and Visual Studio 2015 or later is preferred.
- Familiar with security requirements, service-oriented architecture and design patterns is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required.
- Must be detail oriented, self-starter, with ability to manage shifting priorities is required.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Quickly acquire and adapt new skills in a fast-paced, cooperative team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively handle change
- · Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of project milestones by a specific due date