Full Stack Developer - SS Digital
3100 Windy Hill Road Atlanta, GA 30339 | Contract To Hire
Full Stack Developer
- Design, code, test, debug, and document complex programs per business needs
- Demonstrate expertise and add valuable input throughout the development lifecycle
- Review current systems, suggesting updates as needed
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Test and debug new applications and updates
- Resolve reported issues and reply to queries in a timely manner
- Develop and utilize technical change documentation
- Help improve code quality by implementing recommended best practices
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
- Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
- Working in Agile and Test Driven Development
- Working with CI/CM tools
- High levels of initiative and creativity
- Conduct and assist in design and code reviews
- Conduct and assist in unit and integration testing
- Mentor other developers
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or related field required; master’ s degree is a plus; in lieu of a 4-year degree, 8+ years of significant and relevant hands-on software development experience would be considered.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT field, preferably in a corporate setting
- Solid working knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies; Java certification preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with using Spring MVC frameworks, Eclipse, Java, JPA, and API
- 3+ years' experience with web development and understanding of the modern web development ecosystem
- 3+ years' experience with a SPA framework such as React, Angular or Vue
- Strong knowledge of backend technologies (Web APIs, microservices, caching systems, database designs)
- Hands-on expertise with Oracle, PL/SQL or MS SQL Server including T-SQL, packages, stored procedures, user-defined functions, indexed views, and query tuning.
- NoSQL databases like Mongo or Cassandra is a plus
- Must have experience in designing (along with writing technical document) for new business requirements as well as enhancements for web-based applications
- Experience with cloud hosting services, such as Azure, Google App Engine, Heroku, etc.
- Automated unit testing experience.
- Sound understanding of Web Application Development Architecture, Design Layout, Solutions, Collecting Requirements, Workflows, Reporting Standardization.
- Working in Agile Development and Test-Driven Development
- Familiarity with build and CI/CM tools such as Jenkins, Ant, Maven, and Gradle, Gulp