Front End Developer- Lead
10 Glenlake Pkwy , North Tower Atlanta, GA 30328
The Lead Front End Developer will be responsible for developing HTML5 applications primarily using React.js. The ideal candidate will have at least 4-5 years of experience with React and will need to coordinate with our backend development and UX departments to translate mockups into scalable, best in class web applications. This position will be responsible for all phases of the front-end development lifecycle and will drive our patterns and practices for other team members.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Self starter with the ability to take ownership and deliver on time, while maintaining high quality.
- Ability to learn, evaluate, and implement new frameworks and patterns as they emerge.
- Strong ES6 skills with working knowledge of various transpilers (babel, etc.)
- Experience with React/ReduxExperience writing automated js tests.Strong HTML 5/CSS skills with the ability to implement pixel perfect designs from mock ups.
- Working knowledge of current UX/UI trends.
- Working knowledge of REST API Architecture.
- Experience working within Agile development methodologies on a cross functional team.
- Ability to learn new technologies and frameworks in the ever changing js landscape.
- Build Automation using Jenkins or similar tooling.
- React 16 hooks and Cypress experience a plus.
- Exposure to cloud (GCP, Azure, AWS).