Front-End Developer- Intermediate
1201 West Peachtree Street Atlanta, GA 30309
- Responsible for the development and design of web applications and components.
- Design, code, test, and implement web sites and applications, for either internal or external uses.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding performance, response times, capacity and system limitations.
- Responsible for creating and modifying documentation corresponding to websites.
- Maintain and update websites and ensure data quality, integrity and consistency across organization.
- Requires front-end (GUI) development experience.
- 3+ years of prior web development experience is required.