Front End Developer/Desinger
5775 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd building c suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30342
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable React JSX to realize our ideas
- Build our UI framework to help us create rich applications to interact with our data— code, widgets, and all— and help us identify and document its emergent rules
- Work with Clients to make their data dreams come to life via an elegant dashboard and data presentation experience.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience: Minimum 3years developing and shipping clean, efficient, and compatible web apps, and executing with all the hard skills above
- Portfolio: A portfolio of real projects— better yet if one or two are open source you can walk us through your work on GitHub
- Training: Bachelor’ s degree, ideally in a technical— CS or HCI preferred. (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
- Soft skills: Demonstrated (in your portfolio) eye for design and solving real-world user problems. You are passionate, kind, and have a good sense of humor. You are a talker and a white border, and unafraid to step into a leadership role