7000 Central Parkway NE Suite #1050 Atlanta, GA 30328
Our client is looking for a Front-End Developer/Lead with experience working in eCommerce.
- Develop, test, deploy, and optimize themes and customizations on our E-Commerce store as well as internal tools, utilizing knowledge of best practices.
- Debug performance issues both on the front end and on our server architecture.
- Support web optimization testing (A/B, multivariant testing)
- Familiarity with web traffic analytics packages; experience tagging pages for Google Analytics
- Be the point of contact on any unexpected web-based system failures. Identify and address these failures in a timely manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO and SEM
- Research emerging technologies with the goal of applying these technologies to current and future projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in working with a consumer facing website in corporate environment
- Strong background working in a version controlled environment (Git).
- Experience working with a LAMP stack.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5/CSS3, and CSS scripting such as LESS
- Good understanding of responsive, grid-based design and development.
- Experience with load testing, performance testing, and security testing.
- Understanding of web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- Proficient with Google Analytics & other Google APIs a plus
- Familiar with Git based source control
- Good problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and team skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and attention to details
- AWS experience is plus
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.