6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Atlanta, GA 30328
Assist with month end close and expense analysis, and forecasting process. Analyze operating budgets and forecast and meaningful feedback that can be used to manage the business. Complete month end corporate dashboards and performance analysis.
- Design, create, and/or customize models using Excel to assist management in understanding the impacts of key drivers of the business.
- Perform analyses of Operating Division results in order to provide decision making information to senior management including the identification and preparation of key financial data, detailed metric analysis and modeling
- Assist with the compilation and preparation of high level financial presentations for division corporate management.
- Assists in the development and measurement of monthly forecast process.
- Bachelor’ s or higher degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel (including V lookup, pivot tables, etc) required.
- Demonstrated strength in analytical and reasoning skills with the ability to quickly grasp complex business concepts
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a customer service focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management to maximize performance.
- Self-starter/ independent
- Above average Excel skills
- Analytical skills
- Great Communicator
- Hyperion experience is a plus
- At least 5 years experience