Finance SME / Business Analyst
Arlington, VA 22203
- Strong business function knowledge for the following areas (Cash & Deposits, Investments and Equity, Debt and Derivatives, Retail and Institutional Brokerage, Compensation & Benefits, Bank Loans, Corporate Accounting Shared services, IR&C and International, Treasury and Liquidity, Tax Accounting)
- In-depth understanding of accounting treatment of transactions and interfacing to General Ledger.
- Experience in month-end processes, ledger reconciliations
- Holds meetings with business owners to set priorities and expectations.
- Must possess strong communication skills to effectively interact with members’ various level.
- Solid understanding of integration between various ERP systems, good in designing integrations between ERP & Other systems.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS financial and subledgers system (SimCorp, Broadridge BPS, FIS, etc.) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a cross-functional team.
- Must be able to maintain quality of work and at the same time meet multiple deadlines as required.