Field Services Engineer II
4951 Airport Pkwy Ste 770 Addison, TX 75001
As an integral part of a growing company, you will have a personal connection to the client and our team. The Field Services Engineer is a team player who understands the critical relationship between customer service and technology. The field services engineer will be responsible for working issues and projects at the client site, and proactively managing them to the best of your ability on your own.
• 5+ years of experience in IT
• Excellent people skills, communication skills and self-management skills • Honesty, integrity, motivated and a genuine desire to help
• Very reliable and able to manage your time, work, and complete tasks
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Able to explain complicated technical issues to our high end yet nontechnical clients
• Reliable transportation for travel in DFW area. • Professional (business casual) appearance required.
• Desktops: Windows, Mac OS, Office, antivirus, etc.
• Install/configure/deploy/maintain Windows Server OS: 2012, 2012 R2
• Active Directory 2016/2012 and group policies, Exchange Server 2019/2016
• Cloud experience (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Office 365 email, SharePoint, OneDrive)
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of the following: Connectwise, Mimecast and N-Central
• Manage DNS servers
• Terminal Services, VPN and other remote connectivity
• Cisco/Ubiquity switches and routers a plus but not required
• Local and Wide Area Networks and Routing
• Unified Threat Management (UTM) devices (e.g., Cisco, SonicWALL, WatchGuard)
• Other networking gear (switches, routers, etc.)
• Mobile Devices: iPhone, Android, etc.