Dynamics AX Developer
120 Dividend Dr, Ste 160 Coppell, TX 75019
We are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer to help design, build, and configure MS Dynamics to meet the business process and application requirements. This developer' s duties will include but not be limited to basic design and/or configuration to custom development and/or plugins, data conversion, unit testing, quality assurance and support.
- Develop custom code (and configuration) in MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Work with IS team members to plan sprints, identify solutions, complete assigned development user requests
- Analyzing and understanding business requirements and translating those to deliverable customizations.
- Develop high level technical specifications in precedent of deliverable
- Ability to work independently and manage time accordingly
- Drive the prioritization by which decisions are made for the final project scope.
- Ensure line of business priorities and IT capabilities (technology and resources) are aligned.
- Analyze and document requirements and use appropriate techniques to refine, review and validate requirements.
- Record and analyze common user errors and identify potential training needs.
- Maintain and provide detailed support documentation
- Manage and monitor projects and ensure they are completed on time, within budget, and are delivered with high quality
- Communicate within business leadership, keeping them up to date with production impacts and status
- Bachelor of Science Degree in relevant area or similar experience
- Minimum of 3 years of prior Dynamics AX development or similar role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Development experience in all or some of the following ERP products to include implementation and support: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R1-R3/Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Development Skills required in: SQL / TSQ, X++, Azure Dev Ops / Life Cycle Services, Experience with RFSmart, Avalara, or Atlas (preferred), SSRS Reports
- Microsoft Certifications preferred