Director of Mobile Engineering
1525 Windward Concourse Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Work with product management and design to define the mobile product roadmap.
- Guide decisions on architecture, system design, and technical strategy, including server APIs.
- Manage, coach and allocate team members, ensuring quality achievement of strategic information technology goals in a cost-efficient and timely manner while ensuring a healthy, productive and positive team environment.
- Ensure project timelines are met, development effort remains on target, and deliverables meet project expectations within budgetary constraints and according to corporate quality standards.
- Help cultivate and maintain a positive and upbeat culture that brings out the best in people.
- Significant track record leading high-performing mobile engineers and teams.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality mobile applications at scale, on schedule.
- Expert level understanding of mobile software development and architecture, with deep hands-on experience.
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- 4+ years as a Manager, Team Lead, or in a cross functional role.
- 4+ years hands on work developing both iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience with both native and hybrid mobile development.
- Ionic framework knowledge is considered a plus.
- Understands Agile software delivery, including Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience with a variety of backend service protocols; RESTful APIs and Microservices.
- Experienced with Git including workflows such as GitFlow.