Digital Project Manager (Mid-Level)
Techwood Atlanta, GA 30318 | Contract
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER (Mid-level)
CONTRACT ROLE IN ATLANTA, GA (DOWNTOWN)
This digital team is responsible for building consumer-facing experiences across website, mobile apps (iOS, Android, tablets) and connected devices (Apple TV, Google TV, Roku, etc.). Project Managers (PM) are responsible for managing projects end-to-end, from early product definition and design all the way through to release, utilizing a variety of development methods.
Our client is looking for a PM with experience shipping multiple products across multiple platforms, all while making the thoughtful trade-offs required to deliver a product that aligns with stakeholder expectations, in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to establish goals, set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to drive the definition of project scope, develop detailed project plans, and facilitate the collection of engineering, operational, and business requirements.
- Strong understanding of development methodologies including waterfall and agile.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able to clearly, concisely, and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders.
- Able to function effectively and consistently when faced with frequently changing and sometimes ambiguous goals
- Work with development teams to tease out implementation details and identify roadblocks before they occur.
- Discover and articulate technical requirements and dependencies on external development teams as deliverables change.
- Acumen to communicate the impact of feature or schedule changes to teams that are potentially affected.