Digital Marketing Manager
7834 CF Hawn Fwy. Dallas, TX 75217
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Works collaboratively with Store Operations, Sales, and Digital Marketing stakeholders and other upstream and downstream functional teams to support development of the overall Customer Journey. Can act as a knowledge liaison between technical teams and business stakeholders. Works in concert with the Division’ s Project Managers and consulting groups to complete assigned development task; collaborates with IS colleagues to provide direction and advise with regards to applications development and ensures processes and systems are integrated to support expected customer service levels. Responsible for formulating system solutions and technical design, working with broader IS team to ensure alignment with holistic system architecture. Provides leadership and direction to diverse project teams consisting of both technical and functional professionals to develop and maintain systems.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to support and execute Salesforce and digital marketing strategies to enhance overall initiatives in the Customer Journey.
- Must also present Prototypes/Demos to business users and stakeholders as required
- Be involved with deployments and validation of Salesforce and other digital marketing tool configuration and development changes
- Leads and mentors a dynamic team of individuals who constantly search for creative ways to elevate the capabilities of technology
- Must also work closely with team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team objectives.
- Work with internal resources about updates per each Salesforce Release, identifying potential implications and highlighting new features that may be leveraged to better service the business
- Providing input into feasibility assessments and potential solutions
- Ensures solutions to meet business needs, partly by capitalizing on emerging technologies and partly by adapting technologies to the needs of the customer. Provides directions to include staff development and training, budget management, feasibility studies, delegation, project and resources control, teamwork coordination and project team constructive feedback as it pertains to individual, project or overall program performance. Maintains effective, productive and professional working relationship with internal and external customers, third party vendors, project management office, relationship managers, and governance organizations in accomplishing project objectives
- Monitors and reports on the status of multiple concurrent project efforts; proactively reviews and interprets performance against operating plans and standards; provides information and reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in plans; presents reports on project performance, changes, enhancements, scope variations, and other related matters and/or participates in key management activities and committees advising IS senior management and business unit project sponsors accordingly.
- Develop, documents and maintains best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and “ lessons learned”, including metrics for assessing progress; ensures that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices; develops and delivers training on and emphasizes the use of established project standards, methodology and quality objectives; proactively seeks opportunities to apply technology to expanding business potential, thereby strongly impacting competitive advantage and profitability.
- Key IS Stakeholder for Saleforce and other digital marketing tools architecture and roadmap.
- Member of the senior IS team at Dal-Tile, responsible for overall strategy, vision, leadership and management of the IS organization
- Will regularly report out to Digital Marketing cross functional steering committee or similar governing body
Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 + years in a supervisory/managerial capacity leading diverse and cross functional work groups/teams
- Implementing solutions using agile and waterfall methodologies
- DAM & CMS experience - SiteCore and/or Adobe preferred
- Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud implementation experience
- Salesforce Lighting configuration preferred
- Highly skilled in managing TML, CSS, Java Script, Axure & Adobe CS Suite
- Quality communication and presentation skills are a must
- Excellent creative and analytical capabilities
- Adaptable, creative problem solver wanting to help evolve digital maturity and influence adoption across the organization
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Excellent human resource management skills to effectively lead and direct a diverse work group; to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to act as a managerial advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching strategic decisions; ability to manage conflicting demands for resources through negotiation.
- Organizational ability to redirect skills to support new technologies while maintaining current commitments; ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Consistently proven ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development.