2660 Holcomb Bridge Rd. , Suite 260 Alpharetta, GA 30022
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘ fixes’
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- excellent teamworking and communication skills
- knowledge of programming languages
- strong problem-solving skills
- good attention to detail
- excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.