410 E. Trinity Blvd Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- Understand project requirements, plans, specifications and codes to provide complete and accurate submittals.
- Review of project documents with regard to design requirements for the tank and provide recommended changes to improve the design and reduce cost.
- Communicate with consultant engineers, suppliers and PM to resolve engineering-related questions and issues concerning the tank design in the best interest of client and the client.
- Provide a sufficient quantity of high-quality final tank designs based on the complexity of the project and within established schedule.
- Provide Quality Control Services for the final design process. Provide a thorough quality control review for a sufficient quantity of projects that meet the high standards of client.
- Provide technical support (plan, specifications, geotechnical reviews, design, drawings, etc.) for the project development team.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering required; minor or emphasis in structural engineering
- 1- 5 years of structural design experience
- Proficiency with MS Office and AutoCAD
- Strong written and verbal communication skills