Database Operations Leader
1150 Sanctuary Parkway , Suite 300 Alpharetta, GA 30009
Our Atlanta-metro, GA Client is looking for a Database Operations Leader. This role will be responsible for leading a database operations and project oriented team of DBA’ s and Data Integration Engineers. They need someone that is a strong leader, but not afraid to be a little hands on. Experience working with AWS is a must.
Work with a world class team to implement and support cutting edge technology in Cloud Data Centers. We are looking for a very experienced leader with a desire to lead and support the current team.
In order to maximize the quality of delivery and reliability you will
• Drive appropriate leadership recruitment, ensuring the employment of high quality team members with a passion for excellence
• Lead the definition and implementation of resourcing strategies to ensure full coverage
• Negotiating and working with vendors and global suppliers, to deliver a strategy that will drive performance and expectations
• Focus and prioritize appropriately on what is most important to our company.
• Drive scalability practices to ensure efficiencies across your organization
• Demonstrate a track record of influencing thinking and/or gaining acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
• Demonstrate a successful track record as a senior manager of managers. Detailed knowledge of technical and business concepts of a number of related applications and areas.