1701 North Congress Avenue Austin, TX 78701
The Database Developer will perform advanced analysis and computer programming work involving all technical aspects of supporting, improving, and enhancing applications for a large project. This position requires strong PL/SQL skills. We are seeking a proactive team member who will be responsible for enhancing the assigned application and solving production issues. Work assignments follow a defined software development life cycle (SDLC) process using an Agile-like approach for completing code changes for defined releases.
- 7 years SQL: basic CRUD, joins, group by, having, where. Referential integrity and database tuning techniques.
- 7 years Experience and knowledge in use of Oracle stored procedures, PL/SQL, Dynamic SQL, and Exception handling
- 7 years Experience in working the full Software Development Life Cycle in an Object-Oriented Oriented framework
- 7 years Experience working in an Agile development environment, planning and participating in sprints.
- 3 years Experience working with TEA applications.
- 1 years Java Experience