2578 600 N Lindon, UT 84042
The candidate is an experienced? database? architect who understands? database? and application architecture, with hands-on SQL Server/Oracle DBMS experience.
8+ yrs. of relevant DBMS experience with Oracle
- We are looking for a highly motivated? database? architect to join our team.?
- This role is primarily looking at the existing Data models and fix any design shortcomings as well as design new Data models and? databases.?
- This role primarily will work with scrum teams and DBA? s. The person will act as a? liaison? between Scrum teams and DBA? s.?
- This role will also be responsible? to define Data governance and standards.?
- Capable of defining and accomplishing major projects, participating in how data is defined, collected, used, and leveraged as an asset throughout the Enterprise,?
- Must be able to implement tactical solutions while focusing on strategic enterprise-wide initiatives.
- 8+ years of broad DBMS experience with Oracle, SQL server. These skills include but are not limited to PL/SQL and performance tuning.? Big data and No SQL Db' s experience is a plus.
- Maintain a high degree of expertise in the use of the tools and methodologies of data analysis,? database? administration, and PL/SQL development and performance analysis and tuning as well as providing assistance and training in the use of these tools and methodologies.
- Provide leadership in the areas real-time reporting architecture and design.
- Communicate at a business function level with technology personnel in both verbal and written communication.
- Maintain a high degree of expertise in the use of the tools and methodologies of data analysis, particularly repository and data modeling; as well as providing technical direction,?
- assistance and training in the use of these tools and methodologies.
- Strong technical background of? database? architecture and data governance.
- Strong presentation, analytical and diagnostic skills
- Performing hands on technical DBA work including requirements gathering, data/database/ETL architecture analysis/design as part of? database? administration.
- Ability to identify and resolve? database? architecture issues that might impact ability to meet requirements. Define? database? standards to support multiple RDBMS on various operating systems.
- Ability to design and engineer high volume, business critical, high availability OLTP and OLAP applications.
- A deep understanding of technical? database? and development work, the impact of logical design decisions on the technical? database? and application infrastructures.