Database Administrator / Engineer
Alpharetta, GA 30005
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, DB2 database administration / engineering in a large-scale distributed environment, along with patching and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with database security concepts (SOX compliance).
- Be able to automate different administration tasks on desired RDBMS platforms leveraging Python, Shell, and/or PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with open source databases like Postgres and Mongo DB.
- Cloud experience (preferably AWS)
- Ability to analyze information and draw conclusions on system performance and trends.
- Povide database administration and support for mission critical systems like SQL Sever, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, and Redis databases.
- Automate database administration and build activities and document the process for Operations team.
- Provide operational and engineering support for high availability platforms like Oracle RAC, MSSQL Always-On, MySQL Replication, Golden Gate, and Redis clustering.