Data Solutions Architect Consultant
Windsor, CT 06095
Data Solution Architect
- Portfolio of programs and / or large project focus; line-of-business (LOB) or business unit (BU) application focus.
- Assess and determine how programs and large projects will potentially impact critical financial metrics and economic architectures of the enterprise
- Identify potential competitive threats from external challenges
- Engage key business stakeholders to facilitate strategy and innovation planning.
- Collaborate with stakeholders involved in business technology strategy and innovation to develop an IT investment roadmap.
- Create deliverables that demonstrate how to strategically move the business forward.
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture to define a strategic plan for leveraging integrated business architecture as part of the enterprise architecture.
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture in the development of enterprise strategy, including environmental analysis, opportunity identification, value cases and business innovation portfolio development.
- Provide strategic consultation to assigned (LOB) or (BU) partners in defining or designing business capabilities, processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing, selling and enabling technologies based on business and end-user requirements.
- Facilitate consensus of organizational work models and processes to meet business requirements.
- Consult on business-facing portfolio of programs and large projects
- Report on programs and large project status, issues, risks and benefits.
Bachelor' s degree in business, computer science, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience; Master’ s degree preferred.
7+ years of progressive experience as an architect with a focus on current and emerging data technologies
5+ years of business or IT experience with a direct responsibility for strategy development and implementation, business analytics, and technical program management
Expertise in strategic planning, leadership, business relationship management and business process management.
Expert level knowledge of existing, new and emerging technologies and ability to apply them to new business designs and business models.
Expert level experience with business transformation and process redesign methods.
Expert level knowledge of organizational change management.
Expertise leading multi-disciplined, high-performance work teams.
Strong statistical and information analysis skills are a big plus
Skilled at adapting to rapidly changing technology and ability to apply to business needs.
Ability to analyze project needs and determine resource needs to meet objectives and solve problems