8000 Avalon Blvd. Alpharetta, GA 30009
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience applying statistics to business contexts. A strong candidate will have previously delivered a wide range of statistical applications covering use cases like business forecasting with autoregressive techniques, customer segmentation with clustering techniques, etc.,
- Ability to build machine learning applications for both supervised and unsupervised learning use cases,
- Mastery of at least one of the following Advanced Analytics toolsets: R, Python, Azure Machine Learning, Spark, Alteryx. Proficiency in two or more is preferred.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in MIS, Statistics, CIS, or Analytics,
- Minimum of 5 years applying advanced analytics techniques in a business setting,
- Strong mathematical skills, including linear algebra and differential equations,
- Mastery of advanced SQL concepts,
- Background in Statistics and/or Economics.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Master’ s Degree in Computational Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, CIS, Artificial Intelligence,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience delivering consulting or project-based work,
- Deep domain expertise in at least one of the following industries: Retail, Health Care, Education Administration, Industrial Goods, Financial Services, Marketing, Professional Services, Telco, Food Service,
- Familiarity with various neural network architectures and the common use cases to which they apply.