Data/Information Solution Architect Consultant
1 Orange Way Windsor, CT 06095
Fulltime role in Windsor, CT
The Solution Architect Consultant will play a key delivery role focusing on a portfolio of programs or large projects as well as the line-of-business (LOB) or business unit (BU) applications. The solution architect consultant is accountable for proactively and holistically leading or supporting architecture activities that create deliverables that guide business models, people, process, organizational change, and technology investments in response to disruptive forces and toward achieving targeted business outcomes.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor' s degree in business, computer science, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience; Master’ s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive experience as an architect.
- 5+ years of business or IT experience with a direct responsibility for strategy formulation and/or translation, business analytics, and program management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
- Expert level experience in one or more of the following areas: strategic planning, leadership, business relationship management and business process management.
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of different types of business and operating models (existing, new, emerging and hybrid).
- Expert level knowledge of existing, new and emerging technologies and being able to apply them to new business designs and business models.
- Expert level in-depth experience with business transformation and process redesign methods.
- Expert level knowledge in all aspects of designing and constructing business processes, functions and organizational structures.
- Expert level understanding of business process management, workflow and integration methods and tools.