1177 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor New York City, NY 10036
- Assist with the redevelop of Python or R based predictive models and applications as RESTful microservices using Python and Flask.
- Help establish CI/CD workflows and cloud deployment using Docker and the Azure Container Services.
- Participate in various projects in the fields of statistics, machine learning and deep learning. Collaborate with a team of data scientists and engineers.
- Help the team adapt and customize machine learning and natural language processing to execute core data ingestion and transformation tasks: translations, validations, exception detection.
- Help employ image recognition and natural language processing to capture data from unstructured data including image, text and handwriting.
- Build data pipelines based on modern IT architectures (batch & streaming). Configure extract/transform/load software and rules engines.
- College degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Engineering, equivalent field or substantial coursework in relevant disciplines.
- Familiarity with Python, Flask, SQL, Software Engineering, API or web service development, Hadoop and Distributed Computing.
- > 1 years experience with a variety of programming languages and computing environments
- Familiarity with developing software or analyzing large datasets.
- Insurance or financial services background is preferred but not required