Conversion Analyst III
13100 North Promenade Boulevard Stafford, TX 77477
1. Under general supervision, analyze and determine business requirements and provide detailed specifications to programming.
2. Provide consultation to the client before, during and after changes, including the development of new procedures the changes may necessitate.
3. Interpret client’ s existing systems and workflows through and including the balancing of daily files.
4. Provide training to the client before, during and after changes, including the correct use of the system and on-line terminal assistance,
5. Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager/project for awareness and/or resolution.
6. Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
7. Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents
8. Performs other duties as required
• Education - BS in Computer Science, MIS, EE or related experience.
• Minimum # 3 years BS in Computer Science, MIS, EE or related experience.