Consulting Manager (Technical)
3820 Mansell Road Alpharetta, GA 30022
Alpharetta, GA or Marietta, GA
The Manager (Technical) is responsible for the successful delivery of client technical solutions. They provide leadership to technical project teams to analyze technical requirements, define solution specifications, develop project plans, establish priorities and monitor progress. Technical Managers have a deep technical area of experience in one or more areas (e.g., RDBMS, Business Intelligence, application development/systems integration, etc.) and perform planning and management of tasks, manage client relationships, and manage project financials.
This position is responsible for creating, maintaining and management of detail project plans for client-specific solution implementations. This includes requirements and solution definition, solution configuration and development, data conversion, and development of post go-live operational processes and procedures. The candidate must possess the experience and tactical ability to document all guidelines, processes, methodologies and appropriate tool sets.
While most of our clients are in the Atlanta area, there is always potential for out of town clients. Up to 50% travel might be required for this position.
- Manage all aspects of technical implementation projects from analysis through implementation and support.
- Support clients’ ongoing database administration, maintenance, troubleshooting, tuning, installation, backup/recovery, and data migration of Microsoft SQL Servers via implementation of proper.
- Assist clients with modelling of database infrastructure and architecture, defining database system and operational requirements, defining and ensuring integrity of database infrastructure, and leveraging of Microsoft SQL Server technology stack to solve business challenges.
- Work closely with the development staff to design and implement systems that leverage the Microsoft SQL Server technology stack.
- Lead client specific project team(s), assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and monitor progress towards a timely completion of the project(s).
- Direct and develop detailed plans and schedules; ensure workplan addresses scope, approach, technical architecture and inter-team dependencies.
- Interface directly with client for project status, issue escalation and deliverable distribution.
- Ensure effective flow of communication between management, users, client and associates on the program/project team.
- Facilitate and drive technical issue/ risk management processes.
- Develop staff through mentoring, provision of input into annual processing, and corrective action.
- Ensuring all deliverable’ s quality metrics and milestone dates are clear and met while managing budget.
- Identify, estimate, and explain change orders for client or third-party vendors.
- Assist with project budget management including time and expense tracking.
- Participate in the development of internal business processes to support company as it grows.
- Identify, refine, and promotes best practices in terms of deliverables, processes, and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure project excellence by exhibiting professionalism, effective communication, critical thinking, workmanship and assist in financial deliveries of client engagement.
- Attend company functions including company meetings, community service events and social events (e.g. happy hours) as an example for other employees and to cultivate team building.
- As assigned, manage direct reports include coaching, training, prioritizing tasks, career planning, handling personnel issues and conducting performance reviews; particularly ensuring consistency across positions and identifying people who are ready for promotion and providing constructive criticism and motivating praise in a timely manner.
- 4-year BS Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field
- 4 years technical project management experience in Microsoft SQL Server implementation arena; 6 to 8 years in relevant technical project experience related to Microsoft backend systems
- 4+ years of working with Microsoft SQL Server/SSRS/SSAS/SSIS both on-premises and in Microsoft Azure.
- Proven experience with MS SQL Server features such as high-availability, clustering, partitioning, replication, and parallel processing mandatory.
- Demonstrated strong working experience of database design, backup and recovery, tuning, monitoring, capacity planning, and security mandatory.
- Working knowledge of SQL scripting and PowerShell programming mandatory.
- Comfortable in playing SME role in all technical work streams.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and related technologies (e.g., InfoPath, workflow tools, O365, etc.) in the context of MS SQL Server interactions.
- Possess written and oral communication skills to prepare and communicate programming plans and procedures as well as to interact with all low to mid-level personnel (up to Director level) within the client, project, and consulting services organization.
- Exceptional client management and teamwork skills; comfortable with challenging other’ s ideas and working with disparate groups to bring about consensus.
- Capacity to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong track record in managing concurrent tasks and priorities in a fast-paced, changing, demanding environment with quality results.
- Exemplary analytical and critical thinking skills to assist with problem solving and business rule definition, and to identify and negotiate solutions to address project challenges.
- Handles ambiguity without losing focus and can perform with minimal direction.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.