Cloud Governance Analyst
Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Working knowledge of the AWS Application Hosting services (EC2, containers, serverless, storage, etc.)
- Familiar with AWS billing constructs and cost optimization concepts.
- Experience with implemented policies and procedures with regards to public cloud governance.
- Ability to collaborate and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (e.g. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
- Experience planning and migrating traditional on-prem DB architectures to AWS using RDS, Redshift, DynamoDB and other AWS data services.
- Experience supporting vendor management strategies
- Provide cloud governance guidance to business owners, procurement, internal audit, and security organizations.