Cisco UCS Operational Engineer
Atlanta, GA 30301
Our client is looking for a Cisco UCS Support Engineer for a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of extension, to assist with the implementation and support of an enterprise UCS solution. The qualified candidate will provide support of a large Cisco Unified Compute infrastructure components in the south east US.
- Will work within the Data Center Team
- Must have expertise in the best practices of managing a UCS environment as it is deployed
- Must be able to train others
- Must possess detailed knowledge of the operational side of UCS, including monitoring, management, and troubleshooting
- Work with team leader on operationalizing new products
- Experience with implementation and support
- Experience supporting VMware Virtual environments.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco' s Unified Computing Systems
- Working with team to develop and determine best practices
- Adhering to best practices for supporting UCS as it is deployed into the environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Network implementation, support, and troubleshooting
- VMware distributed virtual switch configuration
- Experience or certifications in one or more of the following: CCNA Data Center / CCNP Data Center
- Fabric Interconnects