Remote, MO 11111
As a Data Architect-Engineer, you will participate in architecture and design sessions to unify datasets from Martech, AdTech, and Data warehousing tools. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects, analysts, business users, and developers on building a data strategy that will support short-term and long-term goals.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture including Martech, Adtech, and Datawarehouse. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation
- Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features
- Build and supporting data pipelines between various MarTech and Adtech tools, and data warehouse. Supporting and improving upon existing batch file transfer, creating new batch file transfer, creating new streaming/API data transfer.
- Document different data pipelines with business and data rules
- Evaluating marketing and advertising needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with marketing expectations
- Define Data Flow Diagram for end to end systems at an enterprise level
- Understanding of and experience implementing large-scale digital streaming measurement technologies using Analytics tag-managers and their integration with both first and third party systems (For example doubleclick bid manager or Apache Kafka)
- Proven track record in ELT / Data management pipelines specifically for Martech or Customer Experience/AI use-cases (using massively scalable analytical data stores such as Google BigQuery, Azure Synapse, or Snowflake
- Customer data platform (CDP) experience, including implementation, extension, and support of an enterprise CDP (such as BlueConic, Tealium, Adobe Experience Platform, or Redpoint Global) is a nice to have
- At least 15 years of experience in strategy and management consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- At least 10+ years of most recent experience leading successful implementations of big data, data warehousing, master data management, analytics, data marts and dimensional models as well as a broad background and experience with data modeling, and ETL development
- At least 5 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of data management platform architecture, usage, analytics, including AWS, Azure, or GCP platforms
- Most recent 5+ years with HANDS-ON coding expertise on building data pipelines between various MarTech and Adtech tools, and also EHI data warehouse including both batch and streaming mode
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field.