Business Systems Analyst III
West Des Moines, IA | Contract
Business Systems Analysis III -
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manages servers to ensure that supported applications are running correctly
- Troubleshoots any and all issues that arise
- Solves problems and issues to keep the servers and applications running smoothly and efficiently
- Responsible for coordinating the technical solution across several technology teams in a matrix organization.
- Conduct technical assessments for both new and existing feature sets and recommend solutions and remediation measures.
- Validates developed software solution to ensure that the completed product matches with the business requirements and operates correctly.
- Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects. Evaluates, develops, and refines process to improve team productivity and efficiency.
- Participate in usability testing of the product and utilize the implications of the research findings in the design process.
- Performs software upgrades and installs, implements required software and interfaces
- Minimum of five years work-related experience.
- Must be able to make decisions, resolve problems using experience and professional judgment, follow specific instructions, perform repeatable technical product implementations, manage multiple implementation projects simultaneously and possess effective multi-tasking skills.
- Must show a demonstrated work history of learning technical software applications, processes and procedures as well as performing technical product implementations.
- Work well with others
- Have strong communications skills (verbal and written) with special attention to technical content
- Have effective problem solving skills
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Possess strong retention skills
- Have analytical problem solving ability
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Windows servers, including hardware and software
- Be able to take ownership of job duties & responsibilities as well as work independently with minimal supervision and oversight