Business Systems Analyst III
Plano, TX 75093
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Setup, troubleshoot and maintain day-to-day activities within the ISG Ancillary group
• Work with client services, infrastructure group and product management to maintain product stability
Minimum of five years work-related experience. Must be able to make decisions, resolve problems using experience and professional judgment, follow specific instructions, perform repeatable technical product implementations, manage multiple implementation projects simultaneously and possess effective multi-tasking skills. Must show a demonstrated work history of learning technical software applications, processes and procedures as well as performing technical product implementations.
• Have strong communications skills (verbal and written) with special attention to technical content
• Have effective problem solving skills
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Possess strong retention skills
• Have analytical problem solving ability
• Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Windows servers, including hardware and software
• Be able to take ownership of job duties & responsibilities as well as work independently with minimal supervision and oversight
Microsoft SQL 2008 & higher
Microsoft SQL Query Language
Microsoft Server 2012 & higher
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
FTP file movements and file transmissions
Working knowledge of network connectivity including basic connectivity troubleshooting
Technical product implementations (includes SQL DBA & Windows Server administration functions)
Automated file processing
A wide variety of 3rd party programs and applications
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science and/or related field required. Equivalent work experience may be substituted.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process, with a working knowledge of the organization and intermediate technical skills required to complete assignments.