301 Commerce St Fort Worth, TX 76102
The Business Analyst is a functional / technical analyst works with businesses to break down business processes into specific steps. This helps the company understand and improve business processes. Process analyst will work on projects and day to day operations to improve quality, reduce errors and design new business processes. They work with management, operations and data management team, and finance business partners to gather and analyze information and make recommendations.
This position requires an analytical mindset, accuracy, attention to detail and creative problem-solving abilities. You will need to create tactical solutions while determining the overall fit into our future technology landscape. This position will support our finance and accounting team, helping measure, analyze and optimizing our core systems while ensuring daily operational efficiency.
• Maintain excellent communication regarding project status and priorities with project sponsors, driving planning and tracking of tasks, schedule, resources, dependencies and success criteria.
• Professionally challenge the norm, think creatively and outside of the box.
• Clearly capture, document, and validate business requirements for key business initiatives.
• Ability to embrace a complex set of systems, facilitate and drive process reengineering workshops, capture and document ‘ As-Is’ and ‘ To-Be’ process flow materials.
• Become cross-functional subject matter expert for internal financial systems and applications.
• Review, analyze and recommend process efficiencies.
• Execute special projects as assigned.
• Collaborate with business partners at various levels to research and validate functional requirements
• Engage and communicate with stakeholders and development to clarify cross-functional and cross-domain requirements, and overcome cross-team obstacles to meet the overall organizational goals
• Perform backlog maintenance through proper story prioritization
• Review, comment, follow-up and target reported defects and enhancement requests
• Bachelor’ s or graduate degree in a business, accounting/finance, technology or equivalent preferred
• 1 - 3 years of experience working with global finance and accounting organizations, familiarity with accounting practices
• Minimum of 2-5 years as a Process Business Analyst
• Experience writing business requirements, functional specifications, detailed design documents, and test plans, flow charting, and process diagramming.
• Strong excel skills and certification
• Experience writing basic select statements in SQL
• Detailed understanding of best business practices related to Finance and Accounting process required (Order-to-cash, Procure-to-Pay, Travel & Expenses, Accounting close, Fixed Assets, etc.)
• Ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams to effectively communicate and coordinate projects for both technical and non-technical team members