1 Ravinia Dr NE #1300 Dunwoody, GA 30346
Position: Business Analyst
The Business Analyst is an IT professional responsible for developing optimization strategies for our clients internal business processes. This role will report directly to the IT Product Manager and will be accountable for evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, recommending improvements and developing solutions.
The Business Analyst collaborates with cross functional teams to develop solutions to complex business issues, representing a culture of identifying solving problems quickly.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and coordinate with implementation SMEs to develop solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Outline customer journey and identify where a requirement fits within the journey. Indicate requirements impacts with other projects/products.
- Facilitating meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Documenting business and functional requirements to clearly communicate expectations
- Performing requirements analysis and fit/gap analysis to identify missing requirements.
- Understanding the business drivers associated with the requirement to understand how the request supports the business objectives.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements by managing traceability from project request to business and functional requirements.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A bachelor’ s degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders through clear communication.
- Knowledge of technical implementations to understand the implementation.
- Excellent documentation skills, and familiarity with Scrum methodology.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Understanding of agile documentation of user stories and acceptance criteria.