Austin, TX 78754
- Seeking, gathering and analyzing information and data from stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Converting findings into meaningful documentation for use by the development team.
- Communicating with technical, non-technical, functional, management and executive staff.
- Working within cross-functional teams.
- Taking initiative to develop a foster a collaborative approach among teams before, during and after the requirements gathering process to achieve a common mission, vision, values and goals.
- Tracking software development life cycle activity metrics as it relates to requirements and other established metrics.
- Experience as a Business Analyst within an Enterprise-level application development environment.
- Experience developing solid requirements documents with a strong attention to detail to capture project need and scope.
- Robust skills facilitating and leading groups to clarify and define project requests, needs, scope and priorities, as well as delivering presentations for meetings involving cross-functional teams and including stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to provide clear and consistent status updates and inform stakeholders and agency leadership of project progress.
- Solid experience with the Microsoft Suite of tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Project, and Visio).
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) methodologies.
- Knowledge of Case Management applications a plus but not required.
- Communicating and listening in a way that is focused on clear expression of, as well as understanding of ideas and concepts that ultimately lead to positive outcomes and results.
- Prefer knowledge of Texas Project Delivery Framework.