Business Analyst - Core Development
6111 W Plano Pkwy #3800 Plano, TX 75093
- Establish product requirements and specifications to support new and existing business initiatives
- Document and manage product requirements and changes
- Author business and technical documents
- Gather, analyze, define, and document application workflow processes
- Conduct interviews and brainstorming sessions with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements
- Conduct analyses to discover new functionality requirements
- Provide leadership and product direction to ensure ongoing delivery of new releases
- Work closely with the product managers, developers, business users, and service providers
- Assist in reverse engineering existing application functionality
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities, able to solve complex technical issues
- Must demonstrate superb professional verbal and written communication skills, through clearly written, concise and comprehensive documentation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Fast learner of new technologies and tools
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook