Melville, NY 11747 | Contract
Our client is looking for an Azure Administrator in Melville, NY. The primary responsibilities are:
- 3+ years of experience with VMware administration (VM provisioning & management (windows)
- 3+ years of experience with Network administration
- 3+ years of experience with administering IIS (IIS configuration (6, 7, 8)
- Experience with FWRR management, Supplier management (CCSI), Certificate management (Verisign, Digicert, etc) - Experience with On premise & Azure infrastructure
- Basic Windows administration knowledge.
- Experience with Load Balancers a plus.
- Exposure to windows Servers running various distributions, deployment, administration, networking, performance monitoring/tuning, security hardening, troubleshooting and production operations.
- Diagnose, document and Troubleshoot system issues
- Ability to analyze log files to determine root cause.
- Ensure all systems meet security compliance requirements
- Works on multiple applications.
- Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
- Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customers' IT organization.
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.