Arlington, VA 22203
- At least 3 years of hands-on AxiomSL development experience
- Strong development, configuration and troubleshooting skills with regards to US regulatory reporting
- Experience with regulatory reports such as FRY-9C, FR-2052a, FFIEC- 009, SOD, FFIEC-041, FRY-9LP, TIC reports (SHCA, SHLA, SLT, BQ3, BL1, BC), FRY-11, FR-2510, etc.
- Experience with Regulatory Capital (Reg Cap), Risk weighted Asset (RWA), Report Reconciliation
- Expertise on automation for FreeForm reports as per the reports requirements including creating user defined functions (UDF).
- Strong SQL skills
- Effective delivery through requirements gathering, requirements translation and testing.
- Document release notes and technical mappings.
- Coordinate with business users in getting signoff and promote the code to higher environments.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.