Atlanta, GA 30318
FULLTIME ROLE IN ATLANTA, GA (REMOTE)
- Mentor web developers on technical issues and best-practices.
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development activities.
- Participate in the analysis, definition, and scoping of efficient, cost effective application solutions.
- Work with internal departments to provide associated deliverables required for the successful completion of assignments (e.g. business development, database development, web designers, end-user training).
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
- Thorough understanding of the web and web browsers, their capabilities, and limitations.
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript 6+, and TypeScript.
- Strong skills required in critical thinking and analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details, a must.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience