2001 Bryan Street, Suite 3275 Dallas, TX 75201 | Direct Hire
Under the direction of the IT Director of Applications and Solution Architecture, the Applications Administrator is responsible for providing support and administration of multiple different applications to include Vena, Salesforce, Workday, Procore, Yardi, and Entrata. While we do not expect you to have mastered each application before working with us it is required that you have the ability to learn fast and show aptitude on these applications quickly. You will be in a dynamic position doing things like testing for a Workday release one week and configuring Vena workflows the next. Our Salesforce implementation is rather simple so there isn’ t a requirement for heavy experience in this area coming in but this position could offer great exposure if you want to learn. We also have on staffed admins for Yardi and Entrata you would be supplementing their work when working on these systems. On the development and construction side of the business we use Procore, administration of this system isn’ t as involved but this person should have this experience or be able to learn how to administer the system. Knowledge of accounting processes and reporting needs is a big plus. Applications Administrator will be working on integrations between systems and services used by the company.
- Implement application permissions and security best practices.
- Trouble shoot custom reports created within various applications.
- Test updates and new versions of cloud product releases.
- Document knowledge base article for support team.
- Fix application support issues with software vendor when tickets are escalated to tier 3 level support.
- Provide support on mission-critical applications, which may require off hours support as needed.
- Ability set up and troubleshoot third party integrations.
- Bachelor' s Degree with a preferred field of study in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience supporting multiple applications at a time.
- Experience in customizing and integrating applications, preferably Real Estate applications, but comparable experience will be considered
- Preferred experience with Vena, Entrata, Workday, or Procore in an administrator/support role.
- Problem solver who can add value even when working outside of normal scope of duties
- Ability to travel to other offices and properties
- Willingness and ability to learn and research independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills, consistently sets goals and meets deadlines.